Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.650 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,448 (1,357 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)