Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.910 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,359 (€830) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.11 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)