Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00620 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,212 (COL$1,970,213) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)