Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00567 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,174 (COL$2,147,882) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)