Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.136 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,282 (€858) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)