Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.394 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,702 (€917) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)