Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.513 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 129% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,002 (C$1,406) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)