Cost of living in Victoria, Canada compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.580 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Victoria (Canada) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,427 (C$1,504) in Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (41 minutes ago)