Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26844 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,569 (руб 39,372) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)