Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.965 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,654 (10,511 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)