Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.781 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,688 (1,177 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)