Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.537 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,255 ($1,155) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (21 minutes ago)