Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,177 prices entered by 635 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.417 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,844 (C$1,554) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)