Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17660 EGP / RSD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,646 (71,611 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 100TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 35,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Shah Alam costs RM1,017 (40 minutes ago)