Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 9,186 (Bs 127,385,638) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)