Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28940 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 165% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,267 (76,942 Bs.S.) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)