Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.811 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,915 (€813) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $900 (43 minutes ago)