Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.628 EGP / CHF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 183% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,758 (CHF 1,275) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)