Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.907 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,974 ($669) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)