Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.842 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,269 (3,261TL) in Uşak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)