Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.021 EGP / SEK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,072 (9,934 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (43 minutes ago)