Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.506 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,751 (€768) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)