Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28135 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,203 (руб 43,371) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)