Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00698 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,290 (1,617,157 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)