Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00728 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,090 (1,798,343 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 126,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)