Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00674 EGP / MNT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,888 (1,616,610 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)