Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,216 (€782) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)