Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,826 (23,210 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)