Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.744 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,773 (R$ 3,325) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)