Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.625 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,987 (R$ 2,592) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨16,000 (about 1 hour ago)