Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.625 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,373 (R$ 2,891) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)