Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01186 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,046 (1,268,601 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)