Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.693 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,254 (1,240KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)