Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.485 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,542 (1,196KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)