Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.612 EGP / BAM
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,845 (1,116KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)