Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 390%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28956 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 526% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,570 (198,816 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)