Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,153 (Bs 168,837,674) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)