Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.235 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,062 (3,642 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,857 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)