Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.080 EGP / TMT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,030 (3,549 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)