Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00597 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,049 (COL$2,018,981) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)