Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00566 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,704 (COL$2,068,433) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)