Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48116 EGP / ARS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,712 (ARS $20,185) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)