Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15985 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,296 (¥120,713) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)