Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.179 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 175% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,711 (kr 12,257) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)