Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.195 EGP / NOK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 173% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,247 (kr 11,958) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (33 minutes ago)