Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.990 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,498 (1,270 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Umeå costs 6,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)