Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01192 EGP / LBP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 83% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,989 (1,257,959 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)