Cost of living in Trento, Italy vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.344 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,709 (€870) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)