Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.829 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,649 (€751) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (43 minutes ago)