Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.888 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,608 (€747) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)