Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.039 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,697 (AU$1,434) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)