Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.009 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,114 (AU$1,623) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)