Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 EGP / IRR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is about the same as in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,064 (﷼ 24,524,916) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)