Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25962 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,125 (₨35,146) in Tirunelveli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)