Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24770 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,065 (₨40,631) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)