Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25962 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,784 (₨37,684) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (27 minutes ago)