Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16681 EGP / ALL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,435 (80,545 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)