Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.811 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 122% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,650 (€992) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)