Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.948 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,335 (Mex$ 15,116) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)