Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.612 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,725 (元5,254) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)