Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.918 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,498 (€693) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (28 minutes ago)