Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.944 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,537 (€1,076) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)