Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.053 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,071 (€858) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (31 minutes ago)